China is already the world’s largest digital economy around one billion internet users. It is also the world’s most populous country with 1.4 billion inhabitants, and the huge amounts of data seem to be the country’s biggest competitive advantage. China has now become the world’s algorithm factory, and Chinese companies are leaders in the practical application of artificial intelligence. An ambitious goal has been set for the country to be a world leader in artificial intelligence by 2030. The aim is to use the country’s enormous amount of data and artificial intelligence to bring itself safely into the 4th industrial revolution, and they are well on their way.
China is now driving a Green Mobility Revolution with strong global impact for consumers, suppliers and the established car industry. In fact China is already dominating this space in terms of speed, innovation, and supply chain.
Peter’s speaker themes
Peter shares the latest insight on what is going on, who are the players, and how will it impact the rest of the world.
- China as a global frontrunner in green mobility
- China market trends & innovation
- Chinese brands will enter Europe in 2022
- Access to lithium as the new battlefield
- Impact for global carmakers & consumers
- Outlook in green mobility
- China’s green transformation